|Terms and Conditions
- Booking with Linden Gardens constitutes acceptance of Linden Garden’s terms & conditions as detailed below.
- All reservations are secured with a 50% deposit on a credit or debit card with the balance being payable 7 days prior to check in date. We accept Visa, Visa Debit and Mastercard.
- The balance is due 7 days prior to your check in date. This balance will debited from the credit card details supplied at booking unless you supply alternative details prior to this date. Please ensure adequate funds are available. If you would prefer to pay the balance via EFT, these details will be in your reservation confirmation. A comprehensive booking confirmation will be sent on payment of the full amount.
- You can change your booked dates up to 15 days prior to your arrival. A $20 administrative charge will apply. 14 days or less prior to your arrival the cancellation policy will apply.
- Cancellations more than 14 days before your arrival date: Deposit refunded minus $50 cancellation fee.
Cancellations 8 – 14 days prior to check in date : Forfeit of deposit.
Cancellations 7 days or less prior to check in date: Forfeit of full amount.
Please note that in all instances we will endeavour to rebook your cancelled dates – if it is possible to rebook your dates, a $50 fee will apply and the rebooked dates would be fully non-cancellable.
Please note that Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Miscellaneous Charges
- Linden Gardens reserves the right to charge to your credit card with any undeclared mini bar charges or items that have been removed from the suite, or for cost of repairs if any damage occurs to a suite. Please note that if special additional cleaning is required to a suite (that is, due to staining carpet or the like) an additional charge may be applied of a minimum $50. Please note that Linden Gardens is non-smoking inside retreats for the comfort of all guests – outdoor settings with safe cigarette disposal containers are supplied. Smoking inside the retreats is not permitted and special additional cleaning charges apply of at least $100 if this occurs.
- Maximum Occupancy, Acceptable Use & Other Terms
- Linden Gardens retreats cater for a maximum of 2 adults, with 1 King size bed in each retreat. One infant up to 2 years of age can be accommodated in a portacot – supplied for check-in on advance request. Please note that if more than 2 adults are found to be staying in a retreat, Linden Gardens reserves the right to apply an additional booking charge. Please note that Linden Gardens expressly prohibits ‘parties’ in suites, for the comfort of all guests. The use of cookers / camping stoves / BBQ’s is not permitted inside or outside retreats for safety reasons. Also please note that pets may not be brought on to the property, for the safety & comfort of all guests. Any such use can attract special cleaning or damages charges. Please note Linden Gardens accepts no liability for damages or losses to or of personal property. Internet usage: Your use of the wi-fi internet provided must not breach any applicable laws or regulations, and it is prohibited to use Linden Gardens’ internet network for the purposes of illegally downloading or uploading copyright works, particularly through the use of file sharing applications or networks. You are solely responsible for your internet activity whilst using our network, and your internet access may be blocked if inappropriate activity is detected, including excessive bandwidth usage.
- Food Allergies – Your Responsibility
- Any breakfast or food products may contain food ingredients that are a potential food allergen for certain people. Some food items may contain traces of nuts. Please advise in advance of your check-in date if you have a food allergy. Linden Gardens will endeavour to accommodate any special requests but is unable to absolutely guarantee any particular food is free of any trace ingredients (eg. such as nut traces).
- Cancellations by Linden Gardens
- Linden Gardens reserves the right to cancel your booking in the unlikely instance that it is deemed to be in your best interests. This would include extreme bushfire risk, an extended power or gas outage or damage to your booked accommodation due to storms or other means. In this instance you will be given as much notice as feasibly possible and be provided assistance in securing alternative accommodation. You will be refunded in full any deposits already paid and receive a 10% discount on your next booking at Linden Gardens.